1. The steroid works fast and in most cases, you will start noticing results within the first week of usage.
2. The tablets are very good for starting a bulking cycle.
3. When taken in the right quantity, Anadrol . Superdrol is very effective in building lean mass.
4. The steroid is easily available and hence popular with both beginner and advanced steroid users.
5. Leads to fast results. Users usually gain 20 to 30 pounds within the first cycle. However, like is the case with most anabolic steroids, some of the weight is due to water retention.
6. Anadrol has low undergone binding characteristics that make it great for stacking with other steroids like tren, Test, and Deca.
7. When stacked with Anavar , the steroid can be used in cutting.
8. Improves your appetitive and amount of red blood cells in your body.
9. Helps to increase nitrogen retention in the cells and in turn enhancing protein synthesis .
10. Leads to rapid mass and weight gain when used with a good PCT and as part of stack.
11. Can help to reduce joint pains usually experienced when exercising.
Genitourinary effects have included oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume. Elderly male patients may experience prostatic enlargement resulting in urinary obstruction. Priapism and excessive stimulation may develop. Female patients may experience virilization, including deepening voice, hirsutism, acne, clitomegaly (not reversible), and menstrual abnormalities. Discontinuation of anabolic steroids at signs of mild virilization may prevent irreversible virilization. Alterations in libido may occur (increased/decreased).[Ref]
Hepatic tumors associated with anabolic steroid use are more vascular than other hepatic tumors and may remain silent until the development of life-threatening abdominal hemorrhage. Peliosis hepatitis may present as mild liver dysfunction, but has resulted in liver failure.[Ref] Hepatic side effects have included life-threatening peliosis hepatitis and hepatic abnormalities such as hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas following prolonged therapy with high doses of anabolic steroids. Tumor regression did not occur in all cases following medication withdrawal. Cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests can occur at relatively low dosages.